Technology is crazy! We had a 3D sonogram and got a little glimpse of Tate. Looks like he's about 3 pounds right now, so I'm sure his look will change as he doubles his weight in the next 9 weeks. So far everything seems to be progressing on track, despite that he's measuring pretty big...yikes!
The neatest part was watching him open and close his eyes and mouth and move his hand around. As excited as I am for him to be here, I also think to myself how safe and sound he is right now.
Of course I'm biased, but I think he's cute already!
3 comments:
Amazing!
And he's already got a tan!
Technology is amazing. Keep growing baby Tate! ONly 9 more weeks!!!YEAH!
Kelly~
Not only is Tate adorable... HE IS PERFECT looking! WOW! We can't wait to meet him. Thanks for everything! You guys are the best. We are pumped for our future and so glad that you guys will be a part of it!
Hugs,
Janell
Post a Comment