Thursday, December 20, 2007

Welcome to the family!

Introducing my newest niece.....

Morgan Paige


Tate & I made the trek to Temple on Tuesday in time to be there when she was born. Everything went great, and it's hard to believe that my younger sister is a mom of two little girls. I know that Morgan's life will be filled with lots of love...and laughter! I can't wait to find out what her personality will be like and tell her all of the goofy and funny stories about her mom:

  • from when I made her let me pick out all of her outfits
  • when we played school and I was always the teacher and she was the student
  • when we would talk to each other from the bedroom next door with our Cabbage Patch Kid walkie-talkies
  • when she didn't like the boy Cabbage Patch Kid she got for Christmas, so I got 2
  • when I gave her a bloody nose (I cried more than she did)
  • all of the funny moments of "Grumpy Shannon" when she would wake up
  • and our fun (we are actually friends) semester @ ACU together

The joys of aunthood! :) If Morgan turns out to be anything like her mom or dad, she'll be a wonderful person to be around full of faith and love. I'm so happy for your new family of four.

Love, Aunt Kelly.

No comments: