Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Need a Vacation

I'm just observing, laughing, getting perspective, and thought I would share. The last 45 days of our lives:

  • Thanksgiving #1.
  • Kelly's sick with weird throat thing.
  • Thanksgiving #2 out of town.
  • Tate's birthday party at the house.
  • Tate gets stomach bug.
  • Wade gets stomach bug.
  • Tate turns 1.
  • Wade survives company layoffs.
  • Kelly does half-marathon.
  • Kelly recovers from half-marathon.
  • Wade, Kelly, & Tate go out of town to see friends.
  • Kelly gets stomach bug.
  • Wade gets stomach bug.
  • Kelly & Tate go out of town for Baby Morgan's birth.
  • Christmas #1 out of town.
  • Christmas #2.
  • Christmas #3.

In between you can throw in training for the half-marathon, Tate's twice a week physical therapy, Christmas shopping, blah, blah, blah. I haven't been more excited for "normal" in quite some time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! At the very LEAST a day a the spa!

Pearson Family said...

Enjoy normal!

Keri said...

Can I go with you????

Lisa said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!