Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Idol ~ Top 2

Surely, you're on the edge of your seat waiting for my deep thoughts on the American Idol Top 2 night. Unfortunately, I didn't even get to see it. Gasp! The final day of our big family vacation was a little distraction from my normal viewing schedule. And low and behold, there is no DVR where we are. Can you believe it!!!???

So help me out fellow AI addicts. Tell me about the show and what you think the final outcome will or should be.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Here's my opinion :)

Round 1 -
Adam: awesome
Kris: pretty good (best I've seen him do)

Round 2 -
Adam: awesome
Kris: average

Round 3 - this song was AWFUL
Adam: pretty good
Kris: okay, looked exhausted

Adam should win. Of course, I never thought Kris should have been in the top 13. I just don't "get" him. That said, people either love or hate Adam, so we'll just see how the voting goes.

Kate said...

I didn't see it either but Mike watched it and wasn't a huge fan of the night in general (not sure why!)

I did a little experiment this week and listened to some of their "in studio" recordings of the songs they did during Idol to see which artist I liked best. Surprisingly, it was Kris. He seemed to have more of a smoothness to his voice but who knows...

I still think Danny Gokey's goodbye song was amazing and his album would be the first I bought. :)

Matty D said...

Honestly Kelly if you were going to miss a night this was the one to skip. Perf's were all lackluster and the single the winner "gets" to sing - co-written by Kara - is AWFUL.

If you check out the victory lap tonight you won't feel like you've missed anything.