Thursday, May 14, 2009

His Singing Debut

As Tate’s vocabulary has been growing by the day, so has his interest in singing. He likes to sing Happy Birthday, Wheels On The Bus, Jesus Loves Me, My Hair Had A Party Last Night, BarbaraAnn, Old MacDonald, My God Is So Big, and Jesus Loves the Little Children.* He knows most of the words to those songs, because he can fill in just about any of the blanks when we sing along. But on his own, he gets a little bashful and does the condensed versions. This is a pretty cute stage, so I had to try to capture it.



*He also likes to sing the “Oh-Oh-Oh’s” from Beyonce’s, Single Ladies. But don’t let Wade know about that.

5 comments:

Audra Laney said...

Tate is too cute! Loved the song!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

precious!

Anonymous said...

:-) ... so cute! Have been learning just the same songs when I was a kid!

Anonymous said...

That comment was from Helen - can't get this to display my blog ;-)

Jordan said...

I just watched that four times per Phoebe's request! Precious every time.