labor pains
holding you in my arms
bringing you home
feeding
no sleep
seeing you grow
so many diapers
no sleep
first smile
spit-up
no sleep
crying
new discoveries
finally sleep
giggles
so many diapers
cute outfits
rocking chair
walks
laughs
baby food
grandparents
throw-up
holidays
milestones
birthdays
sickness
mealtime drama
holding you in my arms
bringing you home
feeding
no sleep
seeing you grow
so many diapers
no sleep
first smile
spit-up
no sleep
crying
new discoveries
finally sleep
giggles
so many diapers
cute outfits
rocking chair
walks
laughs
baby food
grandparents
throw-up
holidays
milestones
birthdays
sickness
mealtime drama
elmo
sacrifice
sacrifice
wheels on the bus
new words
new friends
walking
new words
new friends
walking
bumps & bruises
playing
aunts
uncles
cousins
coloring
fireman hat
so many diapers
playing
aunts
uncles
cousins
coloring
fireman hat
so many diapers
brown bear, brown bear
“hold you”
naptime
cars
cars
cars
singing
“hold you”
naptime
cars
cars
cars
singing
crying
bathtime
food throwing
swimming
bathtime
food throwing
swimming
bedtime prayers
tantrums
“mommy’s turn”
sickness
trains
dirt
hugs & kisses
Through it all,
I love being your Mom!
tantrums
“mommy’s turn”
sickness
trains
dirt
hugs & kisses
Through it all,
I love being your Mom!
Happy Mother's Day!


3 comments:
So sweet. Definitely "Tate" for sure...cars, cars, cars!!! Tate would say the same about you, too! He's got an awesome mommy!!
I am teary eyed!! Awe!! Love this!
Awh, that was beautiful! I'm weepy now! Hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day yesterday!
Post a Comment