I don't know what it is about the month of October, but once it starts I feel like I can't catch my breath until January. I really am not one of those that thrives on being busy. It stresses me out if I don't have downtime mixed in the craziness (truly an introvert at heart). That has not happened near as much as I prefer. But n the midst of the crazy October, we had some fun times.
Grandpa was a Watch Dog at Tate's school. This is such a great program (their website) that encourages male involvement in the school. Dads, grandfathers, uncles, etc. So finally my Dad's retirement dream of volunteering up at an elementary school has come true. :) The end-of-day report was pretty hilarious. And Tate loved having him there all day. Guess it was a good day because he signed up to do it again. Thankful for a loving and involved Grandpa!
In October, my Grandma Nat had a birthday. I wish we could've been there to celebrate in person. But my parents were there and sent this great video. I have seriously watched it at least 50 times and laugh/cry just about every time. Love you, Grandma Nat! :)
Tate decided on her birthday card to draw a picture of him skiing on Mt. Bachelor (first place he ever skied). :)
Will's future BFF & ACU roomie, Spencer, got to come over to play one afternoon. Sure they don't really talk to each other much yet, but they do have fun together. And share a love for Thomas. Cute boys.
In the Kindergarten classes at Tate's school, they have a King or Queen of the Week each week. Tate was excited when it was his turn. So far he hasn't realized that his mom is not the craftiest of Pinterest-guru moms, but our poster seemed to suffice. :) My favorite part of the week is that each of the kids in the class draw a picture and share why they like their classmate. Yes it was sweet to read what they wrote about Tate, but I also like the chance it gives him to encourage a friend all the other weeks.
It has been confirmed that these are possibly the tastiest fast, easy breakfast items ever.
Tate's first school picture came home. Be still my heart. And stop getting so big, please.
I will miss when the the days of phonetic spelling are over. Translation=Luke Skywalker.
When he's not gouging her eyes or crying when she licks him, Will sure does love Macy. :)
Beware of the Spiderman-Light Sabre-Sailor and his trusty sidekick.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment