Monday, December 31, 2012

Tateisms

My memory is horrible. Like really, really bad. My kids are lucky I remember to feed them most days. :)  This is such a fun and funny stage that I don't want to forget, so I've kept a running list to write some of the little jewels Tate says.

  • When explaining that Tate would sleep on the floor in our room since overnights guests were in his room, he said: "But wait, does Daddy snore?"
  • "I have three enemies: germs all over my hands, cavity bugs in my mouth, and sharks that can bite my arm off."
  • "Will is funny. Daddy is really funny. I'm really, really funny. And Mommy is hilarious."
  • "There's no homework in heaven, right?"
  • "No really, how did I come out of your tummy?" (For this one, I used a distraction method my talking about Star Wars.)
  • "There is a Lego toy that costs 80 whole dollars, so can I go to the Dollar Store and get 80 dollars from there?
  • "Dear God, Help me be nice to everyone tomorrow, even (name of a mean kid at school)."

No comments: