Thursday, December 27, 2012

Party Like It's Your Birthday

Immediately after Tate went to the new local indoor trampoline place, he asked if that is where he could have his next birthday party. This was the first year to have a smaller group of 10 and just boys. Kind made me a little sad that he is to that point. But it is what it is. And what it was sure made Tate happy. Plus I was able to add some cute decorations in to make me happy. :)
And this was truly a 6-year-old boy's birthday party...complete with non-stop jumping, lots of sweat, Dodgeball, and light saber fights for the finale.
And stop the press, I even got a little crafty (doesn't happen often). I found a super easy online tutorial that I copied to make these pool noodle Light Sabers. 
It's always fun getting to see Tate in his element with his friends. I'm thankful for the sweet friends that he already has and the (crazy) fun they all have together!

No comments: