31 years ago today, Robert Wade Strzinek (a.k.a. Strz, Wader, Spaz, Wadely, George, etc.) was brought into this world. Many of you would probably agree that the world was never the same...for the better, of course!
As a birthday tribute, here are 31 reasons to celebrate Wade (in no particular order):
1. He gives 110% to whatever he commits to.
2. His music taste is pretty eclectic and ranges from the Beatles to U2 to Wayne Newton (yep, Wayne Newton).
3. He is one of the most honest people I know. In fact, I've never caught him in a lie.
4. He is a great VBS emcee...the kids love him.
5. He can laugh at himself.
6. He is romantic.
7. He is well read. I really have no idea how he makes it through so many books so fast.
8. He knows no stranger and can make friends immediately.
9. He is a history buff and really knows what he's talking about.
10. He can communicate to all ages...from the 5-year-olds in a Sunday School class to grandparents.
11. He appreciates and desires family time.
12. He is a wonderful, fun uncle.
13. He knows how to play the drums.
14. He takes his job seriously and does a great job at it.
15. He doesn't act like he's 31.
16. He speaks French.
17. He teaches me that it’s OK to take risks.
18. He always dresses nice and is put together.
19. He rode his bike 150 miles in 2 days for charity.
20. He’s funny.
21. He does dishes.
22. He will be so embarrassed by this, but, he is a good kisser!
23. He’s a creative and entertaining blogger.
24. He can laugh with me for hours after watching an episode of “The Office.”
25. I have full confidence that he’ll be a great dad.
26. He loves my family and fits in perfectly with our quirkiness.
27. He’s a great dog dad. Macy looks around the house for him when he’s gone.
28. He’s been very supportive and understanding throughout the entire pregnancy.
29. He does great yard work.
30. He is trustworthy.
31. His faith is genuine, real, and his own.
Sounds like a pretty good guy to me. Happy Birthday Wade…love you!
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey Babe - you made my day!
If you don't mind though, I would like to respond to a couple items on your list.
2. Danke Shoen is a great big band song - it's just unfortunate that a really strange guy with a girly voice sings it. But that is the ONLY Wayne Newton song that I have.
16. Parce que je n'ai pas une occasion de parler français de tous les jours, je suis meilleur en français d'écriture que parlant français. (Because I don't have a chance to speak french everyday, I'm better at writing it than speaking it.)
22. I'm not embarrassed about being a good kisser. In fact, that was going to be the topic of my next blog posting. The title of the posting was 'Kelly never stood a chance!' But since you've adequately covered this topic I'll think of something else to write about.
24. It is my opinion that Dwight K. Schrute is the most original TV character since Kosmo Kramer - genius!
27. It's not that Macy loves me - it's just that she has really bad co-dependency issues.
But I definitely love you! I'm looking forward to Daddy Jacks and Talladega Nights!
Very sweet Kelly. I promise I didn't copy you, but we have some of the same things we love about the Wadester. Have fun at Wheel tonight!
Kelly, you are so right...I thank God for not only Wade, but for Brad also. My girls chose Great!!
But since it's Wade's birthday I have to say, he's become like a son to me...maybe I've become like a mother to him...the way he makes fun of me it's as if I am his mother..but I love it. I'm sure we kind of scared him as a family at first, but knowing that he loves us like we love him is a blessing.
I so agree with Wade about Dwight! But, I've got to be honest - I watch The Office for a lot of reasons, but Jim and Pam are high on the list. I really hope they haven't pulled a Moonlighting on us!!
Happy B-day, Wade! I hope Will Ferrell delivered big time in Talladega Nights... but don't let Ricky Bobby affect your choices for baby names....
Happy Birthday, Wade! Kelly, I love the list. :) It made me smile just reading about good old Strz. Have a great one, Wade!
Post a Comment