Wade & I both have been quite surprised (and amused) by ourselves over the past 3 years. We've slowly turned into "crazy dog people." I never thought I'd be like this. But, I really do love this dog. She has such a unique personality and is such a great dog.
I guess this is my ode to Macy. Obviously little Tate will soon take some precedent in our family, but Macy will still stay our special dog.
Here's Macy at 10 weeks old...what a cutie!
And here she is this weekend on her annual trip to see the PetsMart Santa. She really was as petrified as she looks.

2 comments:
Kelly, you are right. You do have a "special" dog!
We love Macy too, even if she pees every time we pet her:)
Good luck tomorrow. I can't wait to meet little Tate. You, Wade, and Tate will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment