Thursday, December 21, 2006

Still Here!

Yes, I'm still here. Motherhood has (as it should) turned my world upside down. Wade has been back at work, so I've been on my own.

Who knew that getting a shower could be such an accomplishment for the day? Needless to say, my priorities have been sleep, food, and/or a shower whenever I've had a free minute. As much as I love blogging, I haven't quite had the time or brain capacity the last week.

I'm saving up all kinds of interesting thoughts, stories, and observations on life with the little one. As hard as it is, it's all worth it! More to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the showers...even if you don't get it until 5:00! It's like your own mini spa...and it drowns out any crying:)

Can't wait to see you guys over Christmas!

laura said...

So glad to know that you're "surviving". Gary and I had a conversation a few months ago about our expectations of family life and marriage and decided the first year or so of each of our kiddos lives' would have to be a "survival" period. not that all else would fall to the wayside, but that it would definitely affect our expectations. it was good for me to hear that verbalized. i keep praising God that you guys are doing well, and that amidst all the craziness, you're keeping your sense of humor! God bless you guys.