Congratulations! Enjoy this time with Tate!Susan J Young
I'm so glad to hear all went well. Many blessings upon you,Sarah Booker
He is so cute! What great pictures of him and I love the Christmas hat. Congratulations to you both!
Get your rest now, cause you've earned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so CUTE.All our love-Aunt B
You're a mom now! Tate is so cute -- I have no experience with boys, though, so you're on your own. (I heard they pee on ceilings.) He has such a nice room to come home to. And you'll be amazed how quickly he'll go through that mountain of diapers!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations! Enjoy this time with Tate!
Susan J Young
I'm so glad to hear all went well. Many blessings upon you,
Sarah Booker
He is so cute! What great pictures of him and I love the Christmas hat. Congratulations to you both!
Get your rest now, cause you've earned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so CUTE.
All our love-
Aunt B
You're a mom now! Tate is so cute -- I have no experience with boys, though, so you're on your own. (I heard they pee on ceilings.) He has such a nice room to come home to. And you'll be amazed how quickly he'll go through that mountain of diapers!
Post a Comment