Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm A Winner!

In the words of Diana Ross...

I'm a winner
I'm a winner
Yes, I am
She's a winner
Yeah, yes I am
She's a winner

As my whirlwind of summer traveling ended this weekend, I found out some fun news that I won a blog giveaway contest. Baby Blog Addict gave away a $40 gift certificate to Word Candy. Fun! Now I'm trying to decide what to order. The prices are pretty inexpensive, so I'm considering something for the playroom, Tate's room, and maybe something framed for our black & white wall of family photos.

More pictures from all of the travels coming soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Great ideas! I love it. Post a photo when you have it on your wall, will you?

Lisa said...

Woohoo! Great win! Congrats to you!

Phillips Family said...

Congrats to you...that website has lots of great stuff. You'll have to show pictures of what you order!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, it does not surprise me you are a "baby blog ADDICT" winner! So exciting :) I've only won one thing my whole life. Congrats!!!
Laura M

Jody said...

You go girl!!!

Keri said...

how fun!!! Those are so fun to decorate with.

Shannon said...

I love the alphabet on the red square. I think it would look super cute in the playroom (with some chalkboard canvases on either side...I'll tell you about those later). You must put pictures up after you get it!!

You've inspired me to enter more contests. I always think I'll never win. Guess it never hurts to try!