After hearing a ton of conversations and all of the buzz about Facebook, I gave in. It's a funny thing to me...asking people if they want to be friends. Then there's the whole inferiority complex about whether or not you have enough friends. But hey, they've sucked me in. Now I've got to figure out what a wall is and why someone would want to be poked.
So if you're on Facebook, let's be friends!
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That facebook thing is so confusing to me! I caved and joined but I'm still unsure how it all works. When you get it figured out, please let me know!
I caved as well and everytime I log on it makes my brain hurt. I expect tutorials girl!
Congrats on giving in to peer pressure! ;) I added you!
LOL! I've been a myspacer and it sounds similar, but decided to end it there. I don't know if I could keep up with that too. ;o)
Post a Comment