Monday, July 14, 2008

You Tube Fun

I have lots of things in my head that I want to post including vacation pics, a book review, and more fun summertime pictures. But after sweating my brains out on our nice evening stroll, I'm just not feeling like it. For now, here are two videos that crack me up. Enjoy!

I know this has made the rounds on websites and blogs, but I still think I could watch it every day. If only my British accent was as good as I think it is when I walk around saying "Charlie bit me...and that really hurt."



And this children's music video Cheese by Mr. Richard is hilarious and so true. Ahhh memories...one of my early jobs out of college was booking children's musical acts for an outdoor arts and entertainment festival. They are interesting breed.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Both were hilarious. I will now be speaking in a british accent, thanks!

There is a shirt at Old Navy that says "No pictures please". I would've bought it for Mallory if it was in her size. She is still saying that every time I get the camera out!

Keri said...

So funny!! :) Thanks for the laugh.

Whitney said...

I found your blog, so now I'll be checking it! I'm glad we finally had a chance to meet on Sunday!