
Sure it took about 20 minutes for him to finish the yogurt. And sure it took about 20 wipes to clean up the mess. But the huge smile and giggle as he felt so big was worth it.
Just please tell me that it won't always be that messy. :)

Sure it took about 20 minutes for him to finish the yogurt. And sure it took about 20 wipes to clean up the mess. But the huge smile and giggle as he felt so big was worth it.
Just please tell me that it won't always be that messy. :)
7 comments:
Kelly, Emma is 8 1/2 and she still leaves behind crumbs and a table to clean. So it gets better but never goes away. Take care, Alyse
What a big boy!
I'm still feeding Alex - I'm too much of a neat freak! However, I do give him chances to practice "scooping" & then I kind of guide his hand to his mouth (otherwise, he turns the spoon upside down & peas go everywhere!)
And no, I'm not still feeding my 3 year old - she does a pretty good job herself!
I just hate it when Mallory is eating yogurt with a spoon/hands, and then (almost like it's on purpose while she looks at me), runs her hands through her hair. Ugh! She hates it later that morning when I try to comb her hair for pigtails!!!
Well I'm not sure I have the best news. Yoguart is still quite messy in our house but other things are great! Esp. with a fork--totally mess free :) Way to go Tate!
Laura M.
How in the world did I not know you had a blog until now?:) I have not been good about recent updates on my own, but I do keep up with my blog stalking! :) Tate is a doll!
KELLY! Where have I been?! I had not yet seen the video of Tate walking! I am so thrilled! and now eating with a spoon?! What a big kid! And SO cute!
I am joining you guys tonight in praising the Lord for where He has brought you and for where you are headed!
So thankful!
Becky
It gets much better. My oldest (whose baby shower you came to all those moons ago) is now loading and unloading the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen! Boggles my mind.
Post a Comment