Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Wade!



It seems like just yesterday that I dropped a Hershey’s chocolate bar and card off at the ACU University Park apartments to wish him a Happy Birthday for the first time. Things have changed some. Now 12 years later, Tate and I met him for a birthday lunch at Pei Wei and we’ll enjoy a nice brisket dinner at home as a little family of 3 (4...Macy). And of course, some ice cream for dessert.

I’ve written about all of the many things I love about Wade here. If you know him well, then you know that he is one of the most honest, caring, fun, funny, and hard-working people I know. My life is blessed to have him in it, and Tate is one fortunate guy to have Wade as his Dad.



5 comments:

Linda said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Wade! Love the last pic of him and Tate! So sweet!!

Lisa said...

That was sweet! Happy birthday to your husband!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to Wade!! Ya'll are just the cutest couple and family! Great picture of you two and Wade with Tate (SO captures the joy of Dads and their boys)!!

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday, old man!! (I can say that since I'm even older). He IS a sweet husband and Daddy - and you are a very precious wife as well!! You know that you are one of the "favorite moms" at the clinic? How's that for the insider scoop? he!

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday to a great husband and daddy! That is a great picture of the two of you!