The strobe light drums in the Opening Ceremony:
So, so cool!
Michael Phelps:
Wow!
The 400-free relay:
Edge of the seat!
The guy’s gymnastics:
Happy for China, but wish USA would stop saying ‘That’s what I’m talking about.”
Synchronized Diving:
Crazy!
The 32-year-old German (former Russian) gymnast and Mom:
Pretty inspiring…maybe I should try out my vault again? :)
The commercials:
Love the J&J Mom ones and the 24-hr. Fitness ones
13 more days to go:
Woo-hoo!
*****************************************************
In addition to the Olympics starting, we had a really fun weekend hanging out with my family while my sister, Shannon, brother-in-law, Brad, and two cutie nieces, Mallory & Morgan, were in town. Shannon gives the play-by-play here.
Following are some fun cousin pictures from a trip to the zoo and our feeble attempt to get a picture of three children two and under to sit still, look at the camera, and smile. Good times.






7 comments:
I keep telling myself I will get some rest after the Olympics...right now I can't bear to go to sleep and risk missing something good.
Did you hear the human interest story on Michael Phelps about how he has to eat between 8,000-10,000 calories a day? Crazy!
We're Olympics junkies too!!! SO AWESOME!
Love the pics of the kiddos!!!! Hope ya'll are doing well!
We heart Olympics too! I love Michael Phelps. He is amazing. The US Gymnastics team was driving me CRAZY talking to the camera and being generally annoying. All I could think of was how so much of the world thinks of us as the "loud Americans" and they were proving them right!
I'm looking forward to the girls gymnastic individual finals and more Michael! And some sleep after it's over!
Glad you had fun in Belton!
Cousin time is so much fun! I know they are cousins, but that last picture cracks me up. "Tate hangin' with his ladies!"
I think you should save your vaulting skills. The Olympics isn't ready for that kind of talent!!
We have Olympic fever too! I'm even watching them now! I just keep telling myself I can sleep later...like when they are over.
Love the naked cousin photos!
Oh yeah...and I personally would love to see those vaulting skills. :)
oh my! so cute!
I LOVE the cousin pics! And I, too, am loving the Olympics . . .just not good enough to stay awake every night to see everything.
Post a Comment