Friday, April 11, 2008

Say It Isn't So #2

So this is the second time in my illustrious American Idol history that my favorite contestant has been unjustly voted off way too early. But just like last time, my shock and awe also contains some regret for not voting. I have failed one more American Idol contestant. For that, I am sorry. But the reality of this reality show is...Michael Johns will probably do much better (i.e. Chris Daughtery) by not winning.

For real this time...a Tate update and other thoughts are coming soon to either entertain those that don't watch AI and/or hopefully add some amount of credibility back to this blog.

3 comments:

Sarah B said...

I'm so with you....I forgot to call until just after 10 - busy signal! I was sad for his loss...but the show must go on. You did call the other bottom 2. Hopefully the next couple weeks will weed the truly week ones and leave the strongest for the finale. - And how is Kristy suddenly doing so much better???

Your AI posts are not boring me :)

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Love the AI posts too

But do want to hear the latest on Tate so that I can know how to pray with you guys. He is not far from my thoughts, as you well know, since I dreamt about the sweet boy. :)

Have a great weekend
Susan

Jennifer said...

We were SOOOO shocked when he got voted off. There are definitely a few others that deserved to go that night instead. We too did not vote and I told Jason that starting this week, we WILL be calling in.