Before we get to that, can we just all stop and appreciate the greatness of Neil Diamond? The AI contestants did not do him justice! The first concert I ever went to was to see Neil Diamond. Ever since then….I’m a Believer! :) Anyway, I really do love Neil Diamond and was so disappointed that most of last night’s songs sounded so…cheesy.
But of course, David Cook did not disappoint. Even as a true ND fan, I didn’t really know either of those songs but thought he still did a great job. The guy has got to win this thing.

I wasn’t too surprised about Brooke going home. I really like her persona on the show and her singing (minus last night’s first performance), but think it was time for her to go.
I figure Syesha and Jason will be the next two, leaving the Battle of the Davids.
Thoughts?
I figure Syesha and Jason will be the next two, leaving the Battle of the Davids.
Thoughts?

4 comments:
Kelli-
I can't believe Syesha is the last girl. Carly got robbed. She was clearly the most talented girl.
At this point I really don't care who goes the next couple weeks as long as David Cook wins. It is clear to you and me and all normal humans that he is clearly the best. I fear that Archuleta will win because he has been anointed for so much of the season (and, don't get me wrong; he is talented, just not as talented as Cook). But it should be interesting.
Next week sets up well for David Cook with Rock and Roll Hall of Fame week. Maybe he will pull out some Bowie or U2 or Springsteen. Give us something cool.
Kent
I am with you on all your thoughts and conclusions. I do believe the finals should be between the Davids...but I think it will be close and it could go either way (I started as a David A fan, but have been a David C fan a while now!) I think it was time for Brook to leave, but I would rather have seen Jason leave this week. He has been way to weak lately and seems to have no real stage presence - VERY annoying!!
I hope David Cook wins too. I was impressed with his songs!
I caught up on your last few posts... what a fun few days and Happy Anniversary to you!
Yeah, it's going to be the battle of The Davids. I think it's fine that Brooke went home, but I think Jason should have been in the bottom two. Can I just say that his performances sucked? I couldn't stand them...yawn. I knew Brooke would go home eventually , but I have to agree that Carly was robbed. I was on ITunes earlier today and Brooke has an album that came out in 05. The quality isn't that great but there are some good songs. This week should be interesting.
Post a Comment