At least the ones at the end salvaged the show. And I think Adam stole the show again. He has seriously got to win. I’ve already downloaded his Tracks of My Tears from a few weeks ago. Smartest performer I think I’ve ever seen in the 7 seasons that I’ve watched. Loved the song tonight. Love him and his crazy hair.
And I won’t hold it against Allison that she was born in 1992. She has got some impressive talent. I don’t understand why she keeps landing in the bottom 3. Simon is probably right about her likability. Let’s hope people voted tonight.
And at the bottom of the list again is Scott. He seems like a really nice, funny guy. But what was he thinking with the electric (???!!!) guitar? Random. It is time for him to go.Lil ~ I'm afraid that she may be the one that gets the least amount of votes, though. She needs to step it up. The judges comments were right, but I still think she's better than Scott.
Anoop ~ I LOVE that song. He's pretty good, but probably won't last much longer.
Danny ~ I didn't think it was near as good as they said. I'm getting a little bored with him.
Kris ~ Not his best, but not horrible.
Matt ~ I think he is so good. Reminds me of my sweet Justin T. I think he gets forgotten over Adam and Kris, though.
Thoughts????
Thoughts????

2 comments:
Well, I thought Adam was really good and the talent is amazing but I don't want him to win. I guess I don't see how he could stay in the main stream of things. He's odd.
I love Allison but I thought her song was TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE for a 16 year old girl. Kara's comment threw me for a loop. I mean, can she really sing the words "Lay down with me, tell me no lies" from the perspective of a 16 year old girl? Yikes. The judges love her voice though and they are finally giving her some better credit.
I just love Matt. He was good tonight but it wasn't his best. I would have to say the same about Kris as well.
I think everything that the judges said to Lil should also be said to Danny. I agree that the judges over praised him.
Yeah, Scott has to go home.
Love your new blog design! Take care and thanks for your fun AI updates. Love em!
I thought Kris was terrible. That arrangement was awful and it made you focus more on the arrangement than on anything he did, which wasn't special. I really don't get what others see in that guy. In some polls I have seen he is right up there with Adam in popularity.
For me, Adam is the clear-cut best. Allison, to me, is second with Danny and Kris following her. Then, Lil, Scott, and Anoop are at the end. Matt did well tonight in my opinion but he doesn't have much longer left.
Post a Comment