I’m sure all of those sitting by us on the plane to Ft. Lauderdale were sure they had been infected with SARS from the hacking coughs of both me and Tate (I was still recovering from a previous sinus infection). The flight wasn’t pretty, but he eventually fell asleep. We take this brief moment to relax.

Although the first day was definitely the hardest, we soon realized that there are some perks to traveling with a little one. We got to pass up all of the long lines and go through the handicap line because of the stroller. I’ll take any perk possible.
We got on the boat early, headed to the room, and met our super-cool butler, Arvin. Now, it’s lunchtime. Mr. Picky Eater who doesn’t feel good and is also very tired doesn’t want to eat anything. But he somehow musters up the effort when Daddy offers some chocolate ice cream. Even through the tears, he got some down.



No comments:
Post a Comment