Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's!

We got home LAAAAAATE last night after a 7-night cruise and family vacation. I'm recovering in mounds of laundry, e-mails, and lack of groceries. But have no fear, I'll soon be one of those obnoxious people to bore you with my vacation stories and pictures.

Until then, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I do have quite a bit of Irish blood in me, so today is always a fun one. Although, I'm not quite sure what we're celebrating or why, but I love the color green, so why not. :)

I'm still amazed at how much my little leprechaun has changed this past year.

St. Patrick's Day 2007:

St. Patrick's Day 2008:

9 comments:

Jody said...

Welcome back! It's amazing how much they change in a year. He's a handsome little dude!

Jody

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! Look at his cheeks! It's only been since Valentines that we saw Tate last, but he looks so different! I can't wait to hear about the vacation!

Lisa said...

Ooooh, I can't wait to read about your cruise! Cruising is my FAVORITE way to vacation!!!!

Jennifer said...

wow, it's amazing the difference a year can make!!

I'm not sure either exactly why we celebrate so I choose to just make up my own stuff!! I like to celebrate any way I can!

McCulleys said...

Tate's pictures are so cute. He is precious. I too am anxious to hear about the cruise. Monty and I are considering going on one in the next year or so. We are waiting for the upcoming pictures!

Pearson Family said...

I was wondering where you guys have been...missed the blogging. He is getting so big!

Phillips Family said...

Can't wait to hear about the cruise!

Ashley said...

What a cutie! It's just amazing to see how they've changed in a year; you don't even think about it or realize it till you look back at pictures!! And I just can't get over that snow you guys had...we're jeoulous!! It's been in the 80's here in H-town! So FUN!

Unknown said...

Oh a cruise sounds like fun! Hope to read about it soon!

I totally missed St. Patty's Day! I was in target and even commented to Scott that it was ridiculous how many people were wearing green everywhere that day. I still didn't get it until later that night. I blame that on the prenancy!

Tate is a cutie pie! I forgot and then realize again how fast that first year goes when I see one year olds!