
We let Tate get a good nap on the boat and then headed out for a couple of hours in the city. I loved San Juan and wished we had more time there. The cobblestone streets gave a lot of character to a pretty decent-sized city. We just walked around on our own and didn’t know most of what we were looking at, but I loved the look and old world feel of the city.




Good thing the city wasn’t too old world, though. I found a Walgreens and was able to buy some more baby wipes. Who knew that two packages wouldn’t be enough?
Our most entertaining part of the day was when Wade and Tate were attacked by about 200 pigeons. We walked up to show Tate the birds, and some man hands Wade something. Little did Wade know, it was pigeon food. The swarming attack begins. It was pretty funny to watch. We used many antibacterial wipes after that.


No comments:
Post a Comment