I admit it, I'm addicted to American Idol. I don't know what it is about this show, but I'm hooked every season. So now that it's down to the top 10 and really getting good, I thought I'd start the AI discussion and see what everyone else's thoughts were. You know you watch it too!
The best of the night:

The Billie Jean rendition was pretty impressive and just cool. I also loved the Lionel Richie rendition he did a few weeks ago. I think he's great and very talented, but I wonder if America will really vote for a true rocker to win???
The cheesiest performance:

I'm sorry. I know it's completely unpatriotic to say anything bad about God Bless the USA, but that was SO cheesy. I'm sure she'll stay on, though. There are thousands out there watching, standing up and singing with a tear in their eye (I know you did Mom!) and will vote their hearts out for her.
The strangest song:

I had never heard of that song and thought it was quite strange. The kid is obviously a great singer, but he's starting to bug a little. And, I'm quite sad at how old I feel since he was born in 1990!
Your thoughts?

4 comments:
I totally agree with all your thoughts! If David Cook is doing his own arrangements, then he's by far the most talented...but will it be appreciated. Memories of Daughtry come to mind. Maybe it's better if he doesn't actually win. I was also shocked when Simon applauded Kristy for her "clever" song choice. Oh yeah. Still not sure how she made it to the top 10. And as for David A - I hope he can pull it out, but he needs to pick a bit smarter, too. I also really like Brooke W and Michael J. Curious to see how it goes - keep up the conversation :)
Sarah B. was reading my mind!!!
Ditto!
I really like David... he's extremely talented.
Miss you Kelly.
Janell
I liked rocker David too. I like Brooke too- I loved Let it Be. I also liked the Every Breath You Take this past week.
David A. is annoying.
i'm all about jason castro, although i agree he needs to start picking some better songs. also love brooke white!!
Post a Comment